Prep Time: 25 Mins
Cook Time: 35 Mins
Ready In: 1 Hour
- 1 pound lean ground beef (OR ground turkey/chicken – whatever is available)
- 1 cup macaroni/pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese – whatever kind is available!
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water
- Drain Pasta.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir ground beef (or alternative) and chopped onion over medium heat until brown.
- Mix in tomato soup, diced tomatoes, and taco seasoning mix. Stir in pasta.
- Spoon mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle crumbled taco chips and grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Serve with chopped green onions and sour cream, if desired.