- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper.In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook pork over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the water, vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce to skillet; stir to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Return chops to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until meat is tender.
Recipe & Photo Credit: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/tender-sweet–n–sour-pork-chops