- 4 bone in pork chops, 2 cm / 4/5″ thick about 280g/9 oz each
- 1 tbsp oil
- Place Marinade ingredients in a ziplock bag. Massage to combine.
- Add chops. Massage to coat in the Marinade.
- Marinate for 1 – 24 hours (depending on time/desired flavour – thicker chops should be marinated longer).
- Take the chops out of the fridge 20 minutes before cooking.
- Brush BBQ grill or drizzle oil in pan, heat on medium high. Add pork and cook for 4 minutes or until the underside is caramelized and the pork releases from the grill, then turn the chops and cook for 3 minutes.
- Baste both sides with residual marinade in ziplock bag, then cook the basted side for 30 seconds before serving. The chops should have a great crust.
- Transfer chops to a plate, cover loosely with foil. Rest for 3 minutes before serving.
* Serve with a salad, veggies, or potatoes.
Recipe & Photo Credit: https://www.recipetineats.com/a-great-marinade-for-pork-chops/