Ready in 30 mins or less!!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 cups red kidney beans
- 1⁄2 large red pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄2 large yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 stalk celery (chopped)
- I large can of spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- OPTIONAL: white rice
- Fry pepper, onion and celery in olive oil until tender.
- Add ground chicken and garlic and cook until browned.
- Add kidney beans, sauce, chili powder and crushed pepper and cook until heated through.
- OPTIONAL: serve over white rice