This yummy chicken alfredo recipe is hearty & comforting. The sauce is extra rich due to the addition of cottage cheese - enjoy!
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken breast meat
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until your diesired firmness; drain, and set aside.
- In a food processor*, place the milk, flour, cottage cheese, garlic powder, onion, salt and pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer the blended mixture to a saucepan over medium heat. Mix in the chicken, and cook until heated through. Serve hot over pasta.
* If you don’t have a food processor or blender, don’t fret! Use a wisk to get the mixture as smooth as possible!!