Number of Servings: 6
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1 (28 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cuo green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Bring skillet to high heat.
- Add turkey and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Drain and discard fat.
- Stir in tomatoes with juice, green pepper, onion, garlic, oregano and black pepper. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered for 15 minutes, stir occasionally. Remove cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti and drain well.
- Serve sauce over spaghetti.
Recipe & Photo Credit: https://guidingstars.com/recipes/spaghetti-with-turkey-meat-sauce/