Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
- 4 pork chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste.
- In a large skillet, brown the chops over medium-high heat. Add the onion and mushrooms, and saute for one minute.
- Pour cream of mushroom soup over chops. Cover skillet, and reduce temperature to medium-low. Simmer 20 to 30 minutes, or until chops are cooked through.
- Serve with fresh veggies, rice, or whatever is available!
Recipe & Photo Credit: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/14746/mushroom-pork-chops/